Thursday, September 4, 2008

Virtual Birddog Blueprint

Virtual Birddog Blueprint

I have something for you. And honestly, I think you're going to love it. Look at this...

It's about a new work from Andy Proper he's named the "Virtual Bird Dog blueprint" ...an inside-out expose' on a new "2.0" model for motivated seller leads.

And I have to say, it's really brilliant. And honestly like nothing I've ever seen before.

For a narrow window of time, Andy's giving out FREE preview copies of the first 2 chapters in full.
  • Cost: $0
  • My Suggestion: DO IT.


NOT What You're Probably Thinking...

When you hear "bird dogs" you might be thinking of your mailman or meter reader. That's NOT what this is about.

This is rapid. It's virtual. It's large scale. It's an honest to goodness paint-by-numbers SYSTEM

It takes the "old school" model of having people "bird dog" houses for you, and turns it on it's ear -- into a OUTSOURCED, AUTOMATED SYSTEM that can truly be executed by anyone...anywhere.

Good, good stuff.I don't want to get all pitchy about it. But I think you'll really like what you see. For the moment it's still relatively low key, but the masses are sure to start catching on soon enough.

A Friently "Heads Up"...

Andy's shared that the full "Virtual Bird Dog Blueprint" will be available to the public on Sept 10th at Noon Eastern.

Before then, I suggest that you download and read the first 2 chapters free. It'll give you a great idea of what's in it for you.

This is worth checking out. I wouldn't waste your time with it otherwise.

Take care,


Related Links:

No comments: